Is your Paint a Master Painter?

When engaging a painter and decorator you should ask to see proof of their licence and a certificate of currency for both their
Workers Compensation and Public Liability Insurances.
In addition to that, any works over $20,000 are required to have a Home Warranty Insurance Certificate provided by the contractor.

We are associated with Australia’s full range of professional painters and decorators across NSW.

When you engage a certified Master Painter, you can be assured of the following.

You have the credibility of a national brand behind you.

We provide quality workmanship and professional service
as master Painter members use qualified trade painters with proven track records
Global Paint Group, provide professional advice and support if you need it
Your chosen painter will carry out the work in a professional manner
Your chosen painter will, to the best of their ability, adhere to current environmental requirements
Your chosen contractor will abide by the Association’s code of ethics
Master Painters are people who really care about customer satisfaction and the end result
The Global Painter group has also been selected to carry out the assessment of painters for licencing for NSW Fair Trading.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


1300 001 566


For Your Peace of mind our work is backed by satisfacton guaranteed to ensure you are getting the best possible quality and value.